Attorneys hire Christensen Sampsel PLLC for ethics advice and to defend them in disciplinary proceedings that stem from an ethics complaint. Other attorneys hire us when their reputation is on the line because they understand that you should not let emotions interfere with your professional judgment.
Christensen Sampsel PLLC’s ethics attorneys provide other lawyers with an objective voice to defend against ethics complaints. We understand the complexity of Minnesota’s lawyer discipline system. When your reputation and integrity are called into question it’s a good time to ask us for help.
Our ethics clients include:
- Attorneys in private practice, across all practice areas;
- Attorneys in public practice, including prosecutors, public defenders, and attorneys in other branches of government;
- In-house and other corporate counsel;
- Applicants applying for admission to practice law in Minnesota; and
- Judges, for issues arising before and after taking the bench.
If you’re an attorney who is being investigated by the Minnesota Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility, or you’re being investigated by Investigatory Counsel appointed by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, call us today to schedule a consultation.